3-days SURGICAL-PRACTICAL monographic course
“You have the knowledge, acquire the experience with live patients”
General practitioners with knowledge and experience in Oral Rehabilitation over Implants, specially the restorative portion but without practice in the surgical one. It will be focused on “straight forward” cases only. (Patient selection supervision is mandatory)
- Accelerate the learning curve from the theory to the placement of implants in a regular basis at your office.
- Create conscience of a “Prosthetically Driven Implantology”.
- Increase knowledge and skills in the areas of flap design, implant placement, Guided Tissue Regeneration and sutures.
- Each doctor will place at least 10 implants and will assist in the insertion of his partner´s other 10 (maximum of 8 doctors will be divided into four teams of one coach + 2 participants).
- The content of this program meets the requirements of the AGD.
8 participant dentists.
Duration: Three days, full time.
2016 dates: Feb 26-28, May 13-15, Aug 26-28, Nov 11-13
Schedule: 8. 00 to 12. 00 and 13.00 to 18. 00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Theoretical-practical formation: 24 CE credits.
>> DOWNLOAD CURRICULUM <<
Testimonios de nuestros alumnos
No Reviews found for this course.