One-year FELLOWSHIP Program
Content: theoretical – practical
Fellowship 1 Year
180 hours credit CE
General practitioners and/or specialists of Puerto Rico, USA, Latin America and Spain.
- Perform the procedures of diagnosis, treatment plan, restoration and maintenance of the implant supported prosthesis.
- Create conscience of “Prosthetically Driven Implantology”
- Select and know how to understand the different scientific articles from the literature.
- Prepare scientific publications and oral presentations.
- Learn and apply the surgical techniques developed for implant dentistry.
- Distinguish among the different implants systems, as well as its benefits, indications and appropiate usage.
- Execute laboratory techniques and handle the materials used in the manufacture of the implant supported prosthesis.
- Improve communications skills to create papers and participate in National and International Meetings.
Duration: 1 year, a weekend per month.
Schedule: 8.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 18.00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Theoretical-practical formation: 180 CE credits.
>> DOWNLOAD CURRICULUM <<
Testimonios de nuestros alumnos
No Reviews found for this course.